martes

First Day Of John Carroll

          Today was my first official day of John Carroll. I went to all of my normal classes and got to know my teachers more, and the students. Last time, we only had seven minutes to speak to our teachers, but today was the full hour. It was exciting to be into a new school and I am glad that I like all of my teachers. In my old school, we didn't have a cafeteria so this is my first time being in a school cafeteria. I was trying to use my lunch card, but it was the wrong one so one of my friends paid for my lunch. I had so many questions during the orientation, but now it is so clear and the schedule is easy. I had a great time today, on August 29th 2017, and I will definitely remember it forever.

June 4th

last class