jueves
Blog Pop Quiz 9-27-17
In Human Geography today, we had a pop quiz. The quiz was the exact same paper we reviewed before in class, but we couldn't look up any information. I think the quiz was easy, personally, and I could have gotten a 100%. I hope I get a good grade because it was really easy looking and easy to do. Some people did struggle with the quiz but most of the class thought it was easy. After the quiz, we took some notes about terrain and climate and Mr. Schick told us how it is hard to breathe in high altitudes. I enjoyed Human Geography class today.
June 4th
last class
-
Today in Western Civ. we took some notes in the beginning of class and here they are now: Polis - the fundamental political unit in anci...
-
Today in Western Civ we just finished up our little project we were supposed to do in the course of two days.
-
Notes Fertile valleys cover 1/4 of the peninsula and only about 20% is arable , or able to be used for crops, farming, etc... The Greek...